Pastry Demi Chef de Partie
We are looking for a talented and experienced Pastry Demi Chef de Partie to join the team of our fantastic restaurant; Balthazar, part of Caprice Holdings.
Balthazar offers all-day brasserie dining and is open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, as well as an amazing weekend brunch. The French inspired menu includes fruits de mer from the raw bar as well as a wide selection of classical French brasserie and bistro dishes. There is plenty to tempt pre and post theatre diners too. The Balthazar Boulangerie is housed next door serving homemade artisan breads, pastries, salads and sandwiches available to eat in, take away or have delivered throughout the day.
As Pastry Demi Chef de Partie you will support the Chef de Partie to ensure the smooth running of the section with all dishes leaving the section being of the highest quality and presentation. You must have a passion for developing your skills and knowledge to enable you to progress in the kitchen.
We are ideally looking for a Pastry Demi Chef de Partie who has:
• Experience working in a similar role within a high volume and fast paced restaurant
• A passion for pastry with a desire to learn and develop skills
• An excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
• A qualification in pastry would be beneficial but not essential
We offer our employees:
• A highly competitive remuneration package
• Provision of chef whites and shoes
• 6 shifts per week
• Overtime paid for additional shifts worked
• A full induction programme
• Extensive career development and training opportunities
• Meals on duty
• Staff discount
• Life assurance cover
• Pension scheme
• Discounted gym membership
• Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team, working in a fast paced and vibrant restaurant environment where you will be able to develop your knowledge and skills we would love to hear from you!