In these tough times, we're keen to keep our pubs looking their best. We are a group of pub-with-rooms spread out over the south of England looking for someone with Passion & Pride to join our family and take a critical role in keeping our three West Sussex pubs looking great.
Overview of the role
To be the go-to person for the details that make all the difference. You will be responsible for keeping the pub and our guest bedrooms looking their best by undertaking weekly and ad-hoc tasks outlined below. This is a critical role for us and requires someone who is as passionate about our pubs as we are.
What kind of person are you and who will you be working with?
- Reporting jointly to the Operations Manager and Head of Property
- Day to Day reporting to the General Manager or Landlord of the pub
- Working with our local teams to prioritise tasks on each pub
- You will be enthusiastic and have a keen eye for detail
- Ideally IT literate and able to use our maintenance software (training provided)
- Excellent communicator
- Must have access to own vehicle and driving license
- Must be equipped with own basic tools/power tools
- Contractors would be considered with day rate
What will you be doing?
- Repairing/replacing door furniture
- Repairing/replacing bathroom taps/toilet seats/accessories
- Repairing/painting fencing
- Painting scuffed walls
- Keeping pub furniture in great condition
- Minor plumbing repairs
- Basic carpentry/joinery/floor working
- Checking and changing light bulbs
- Sweeping and clearing carparking and pathways
- Clearing low level gutters
Why work for us?
- Competitive Salary
- Discounts on food, drink and accommodation across the group