We are seeking EVENT STAFF with a passion for hospitality and creating unforgettable events to join our team!
Event Servers, Bartenders, and Service Assistants are responsible for delivering a high-quality, memorable guest experience at all City Winery events. This is a part-time, on-call position that is ideal for those seeking flexibility in their work schedule. Event staff actively handle set-up, presentation, execution, guest service, and breakdown of all City Winery private events. Event Staff are typically performing a variety of duties depending on the nature of the given event which may include weddings, corporate functions, high profile dinners, private concerts, and more.
● 1+ years as a banquet/event server, bartender, or support staff member in a fast-paced, high-volume, events environment preferred
● Prior experience in luxury, high-end event setting is preferred
● Ability to consistently deliver high-quality guest experiences, exceed guest expectations, and strive to create a memorable experience at every City Winery visit
● Ability to execute professional service and handle diverse group of clientele with composure and hospitality
● Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks in high pressure environment
Knowledge of safety and sanitation standards
● Ability to work with a sense of urgency, proactively, resourcefully, and take initiative
● Attention to detail
● Effective communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build positive relationships with people in the scope of employment
● Aptitude to resolve problems
● Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
● Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
● Ability to perform physical requirements of the role including standing/walking for entirety of shift, bending, pulling, pushing, using stairs, lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
Overview of Responsibilities:
● Deliver exceptional guest service experience at all events with goal to exceed guest expectations at every event
● Perform all duties as assigned at the particular event and related to the nature of the event including but not limited to: set-up, service execution, and breakdown
● Serve food and beverage, handle guest inquiries, requests, and needs
● Maintain table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to guest needs at all times
● Adhere to CW private event steps of service and ensure all steps are taken to execute a high end event consistent with CW standards.
● Follow all health and safety regulations, including enforcing laws and ordinances in the handling and provision of alcoholic beverages.
● Attend trainings, tastings, meetings, as needed
● Follow all company policies, procedures, and guidelines including being ready to work at scheduled shift time, in uniform, with neat and presentable appearance.
● Perform all other reasonably assigned duties
You Give us Your Passion? We Give You: Competitive pay, live music & concerts daily, employee discounts, commuter benefits, and more!