Do you want a great opportunity with a growing brand? Then Dave's Hot Chicken is where you want to be!
“It’s a great American success story that's going to BLOW YOUR MIND!" Started in 2017 by Dave Kopushyan, Arman Oganesyan, and brothers Tom and Gary Rubenyan as an East Hollywood parking lot-based pop-up, the band of childhood friends started developing an influential following around their plates of Nashville hot chicken tenders, sliders, fries and kale ‘slaw. Fast-forward to today, and the company has implemented an in-demand franchise concept with hundreds of units in development.
The Team Member is responsible and accountable for performing specific tasks and duties assigned within the restaurant including guest service, food prep, restaurant cleanliness and teamwork. CELEBRATES SUCCESS AND HAS FUN!
The Team Member will maintain a fast speed of service, resolve questions and concerns of guests, and follow all safety and security procedures.
In addition, they:
- Follow the steps outlined in the DHC Training Program to learn new skills, duties, and responsibilities
- Communicate to their immediate supervisor when additional training guidance and practice is needed
- Understand how each job responsibility impacts guests, employees, and overall restaurant operations
- Greet guests, record orders, and serve food and beverages with a consistently positive and helpful attitude, including answering questions
- Work together with their co-workers to prepare items on the DHC menu while following cooking instructions, safety procedures, and sanitary requirements
- Use specific kitchen machinery/equipment such as ice cream dispensers, fryers, warmers, etc.
- Ensure restaurant cleanliness daily by clearing tables, sweeping and mopping floors, washing/sanitizing/disinfecting kitchen
utensils and high touch-point areas, and servicing restrooms
- Handle guests’ concerns and complaints professionally and calmly to resolve problems according to restaurant policy
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by wearing a uniform and adhering to the uniform policy
- Are performance-oriented and performance driven; understand performance expectations and are aware of performance
- Abide to the rules and direction given by the restaurant management team
The Team Member will work productively in a fast-paced environment in which they will be interacting with guests, work closely with other Team Members to complete tasks, and conduct other duties assigned by the restaurant management team.
In addition, they:
- Ensure that they abide by company policies and directives
- Support the goals, decisions, and directives of the restaurant management team and is not insubordinate
- Contributes to the restaurant’s success by accomplishing the expected work during each shift consistently
- Communicate effectively with team members and management to resolve any interpersonal issues as needed
- Follows all company guidelines for food and cash controls; follows all cost control guidelines to maintain and minimize
restaurant costs; properly uses all products, supplies, and equipment facilities
- Current student or high school diploma/GED preferred
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude while conducting any and all duties
- Commitment to guest satisfaction
- Effective communicator with co-workers and the restaurant management team
Transportation & accessibility
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- Must have telephone or other reliable method of communicating with supervisor and co-workers
- Must be able and willing to work flexible hours including opening and closing shifts
- This includes working weekends/nights & holidays whenever necessary
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong people/guest service skills
- Ability to look at the restaurant operations from a guest’s point of view
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to bend and stoop
- Able to work around heat
- Able to work around others in close quarters
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs. comfortably