As Assistant Manager at the Greenhouse, you’ll bring your experience to the table. From the moment you step through the door, you lead by example. You'll pull everything together to make sure our guests, and teams, have a great time.
This position comes with the added benefit of accommodation.
Join us at Premium Country Pubs. We craft food and drink into something truly special. Picture beautiful interiors in stunning locations, and great tasting food. If you're passionate about all things premium, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Live rent-free.
Onsite accommodation comprising of ‘x’ bedrooms provided as a benefit in kind
• With Mitchells & Butlers, your first role isn’t usually your last. Last year, we promoted over 150 Assistant Managers to General Managers
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands.
Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast at Toby Carvery or socialising with friends in the city at All Bar One, we’ve got you covered.
On top of this, we offer a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS ASSISTANT MANAGER YOU’LL…
• Be a champion of brand standards & ensure guest & team safety at all times
• Support the General Manager in the day to day running of the business
• Lead the team to deliver moments that WOW our guest, keeping them coming back
• Be the role model and guide training and development within the team
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll…
• Have previous experience and confidence in managing a team
• Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
• Be a role model of giving great service
• Be a good communicator
• Be ready for anything the day throws at you (not literally)