Restaurant Manager For London Area!
Demipower is a privately-run family business that started in 1989 and is currently the second largest KFC franchisee in the UK, responsible for operating over 115 KFC restaurants across Greater London, Midlands, East Anglia, Home Counties, Western England and Wales. We are continuing to grow at pace as part of the KFC owned brand of quick service restaurants serving fried chicken. You will be joining at an incredibly exciting time with opportunities to progress and to help shape the direction of a rapidly growing business.
About the Role:
As the Restaurant Manager you will lead and oversea the management of all aspects of the KFC restaurant store through coaching, developing, motivating, and engaging with all store employees whilst creating a culture to be prod of.
You will ensure the continued growth and success of the KFC brand by developing and communicating a strategy which delivers outstanding results.
• People - Effectively manage staffing levels and recruitment ensuring your store is
staffed to optimums at all times.
Drive a high performance culture in store.
Proactively develop team members and managers, ensuring a robust “talent pipeline” is in place.
Proactively and consistently manage all in store Employee Relation issues.
• Customer - Rigorously complete period ROCC evaluation and implement actions to
ensure resolution of issues and to drive consistent improvement.
Regularly review GES reports.
Follow up on any issues arising from EHO audits.
Utilise company tools and reports in order for your store to consistently provide an excellent level of customer service.
• Sales - Consistently seek to maximise the sales in your store.
Create and execute local marketing activities to optimise potential sales growth.
Understand your local competition and increase visibility within the local community.
• Profit - Maximise the profitability of the store by understanding and controlling all
restaurant costs (e.g. labour, food etc.)
Develop a strategy to maximise profitability of your store, regularly reviewing and adapting in line with business needs.
Accurately forecast sales and labour to reflect trends and promotions.
• Experience of leading and developing a diverse team.
• Previous experience working in either the Retail and/or Hospitality management.
• Strong understanding of profit and loss drivers.
• Ensure you and your team provide a fantastic customer service experience.
• Commercial understanding with a proven track record to drive sales and meet targets.
• Strong communication skills at all levels.
• Good understanding of HR processes and procedures.
• Complete administration, stock take and banking / finance duties.
Benefits of the Job:
• A competitive salary
• 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• 25% staff discount
• Free meal whilst working
• Flexible scheduling
• Workplace Pension Scheme
• Full training and induction of the KFC way of working
• Opportunities for training, development and promotion
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Demipower is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All employees and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender, gender status or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy, maternity or paternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, including political beliefs and affiliations, or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). Demipower is committed to creating a work environment free of all forms of discrimination, including victimisation, harassment and bullying, where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.