Do you enjoy leading and inspiring people? Are you passionate about great food?
Do you feel at ease with customer care?
Do you love working in an ever-changing environment and always keep a smile on your face?
Here at Neds Noodle Bar, we are on a mission to provide a loving and cultured environment to customers and employees while serving the Number One Noodles in a Box. We give everyone the chance to forge a career. We offer a competitive salary, target-based bonus scheme, a meal on each shift, 28 days paid holiday, a stylish set of uniforms, super staff parties and most importantly a friendly working environment. You won't just be a number, we let your personality shine through!
Main tasks & responsibilities:
• Delivering hot, fresh and quality food in a clean and friendly environment, giving customers an exceptional experience each time they visit.
• Creating a positive atmosphere for our customers and the team.
• Be inspiring! Be able to make people passionate about good food.
• Maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the restaurant.
• Upholding the Neds Noodle Bar standards in all aspects of the operation.
• Serving fresh dishes to hundreds of customers every day.
• Establishing a good supportive relationship with the community.
• Any hospitality experience is definite advantage.
• Basic maths skills are required.
• Fluent English is a must.
• Thrive for high standards and consistency.
• Upbeat, approachable, chatty, human loving personality.
• Keen to learn new things and ready to adapt
• Be passionate about great food.
• Excellent eye for detail.
• Be good at working in a team as well as individually.
• Be able to work full-time, be available to work some evenings, weekends and holidays.