We are looking for a superstar Front Door Host/Hostess!
As a Host/Hostess at NT's Loft.
You will be at the forefront of our bars, driving fun in your
team, quality, and standards. Guest experience will be at the heart of everything you do and your
passion for all things hospitality.
A genuine passion for delivering quality service is essential to be successful in this role and attention to
detail will be crucial to ensure every guest leaves feeling satisfied. There will be an element of multitasking
within your role and you may be asked to work across other departments on occasion, however we believe
this allows our team members the opportunity to adapt and develop within the venue.
You will always be yourself as Individuality and your own personal style is valued higher than just
"fitting the mould". You will always portray upbeat, positive attitudes.
The Role requirements & Responsibilities:
- Passionate about delivering the highest levels of service with a desire to learn, work hard and progress
- Comfortable in a front line role facing the public
- Comfortable dealing with large capacity groups
- Empathetic and able to build relationships with teammates and guests alike
- An open personality who is relaxed and natural in their interactions
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Demonstrable desire to pursue a hospitality career
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Previous experience in a fast-paced service environment
- Checking & scanning tickets for guests upon entry to the venue
- Assisting with the management of the cloakroom
- 28 days paid holiday per annum.
- Work life balance.
- Fun and inclusive working environment.
- Be part of a growing brand.
- Tips & service charge.
- Staff trips, parties & team building activities.
- Brand training, trips and competitions.
- Career progression.
- Great live music at work.
At NT's Loft, we aim to break the mould of the modern Live Music Venue. This means that not
only do we encourage individuality, we value it! And believe our business thrives on it – from the
spaces we create for our guests, to the careers we build for our people.