Osteria Morini brings the soulful cuisine and convivial spirit of Emilia-Romagna in northern Italy to the historic Navy Yards in Washington, D.C. This open kitchen restaurant features the cuisine of acclaimed chef, Michael White, and selectively looks for individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit and who thrive in an environment that demands excellence in every dimension. Under the leadership of Executive Chef , Ben Pflaumer, and General Manager, Jesse Hiney, Osteria Morini strives to provide superb cuisine and seamless service through teamwork and execution.
We are looking for seasoned employees who share our passion for food, wine, and superior service. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the industry's leading figures and be part of a growing and innovative company.
• Interact with guests and provide assistance to respective server
• Demonstrate cleanliness, proper table service, and an overall grasp of the menu
• Manage prompt food delivery to all guests dining in the restaurant
• Ability to deliver seamless service during high volume periods
• Ability to effectively multitask and display a sense of urgency
• Willingness to learn and work as a team player
• Prior food service and customer service experience preferred
We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days of employment for full time employees. If you are interested in joining the Osteria Morini team, please submit your resume. Attachments that cannot be opened will not be considered.
Altamarea Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.