The role is
for our new hotel in Manchester which opens April 2021!!
At Qbic we welcome character, so to be a true Qbic Ambassador and part of our Qrew we’re looking for people who are:
• Free-spirited - Following a natural sense of wonder and adventure
• Independent - Exploring and expressing what’s true to you.
• Neighbourly - Welcoming all to come as you are.
• Green - 67% less carbon emissions than other hotels our size, and that’s not hot air…
We’re “people” people and we’re known for doing things differently, but most importantly we put people at the heart of everything we do.
So what does that really mean?
A close-knit group of special people, with the freedom to be themselves and offer guests the warmth and generosity you’d expect from someone welcoming you into their home. We think that this is important as it elevates the Qbic experience and creates a more personal feel for guests. It also gives guests the feeling they are interacting with real people, who care, rather than corporate clones reading from a script.
About This Job
Working a variety of straight shifts you will cover all front of house duties from table service, to bar and hosting to Reception duties.
We offer a flat structure, however reward our Qrew based on their knowledge, helping you work through the 4 levels of our One Team concept meaning the more you learn, the more you earn!
Our Hangout area and Restaurant is called Motley, a melting pot for locals and explorers alike. A home from home, with dialled back service and great food and drinks.
We are looking for bags of personality and positive attitude. A can-do attitude approach and enthusiasm, paired with a desire to do things well, creating a great guest experience will get you a long way. We’re an inclusive employer so want you to also feel welcome like our guests and free to be yourself.
We want to hire GREAT people who can:
• Be passionate about their role and responsibilities
• Make everyone feel welcome and instantly at ease
• Embrace a more relaxed environment, without relaxing the standards
• Bring charisma to the room and knows how to hold a great conversation
• Be inspiring and makes the “everyday” feel special
• Be well organised in how you operate
• Serve tables like a pro
• Learn how to make the best cocktails in town
• Live our values by being green and community minded
• Be open minded and flexible in the duties they cover
• Handle money like you work in a Bank
• Solve problems in a logical and guest focused way
If you can do all of that… you’re perfect to join our team!
About your Benefits:
• Competitive salaries
• The ability to earn more as you learn whilst having a more varied role
• Tasty free meals on duty
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Incentive schemes and a share of the gratuities
• A relaxed, cool uniform which you can personalise
• On the job training
• We’re a fast growing business that encourages our people to grow with us. To be part of the future and something
refreshing and different
• To be around like-minded people who want to offer great service