Junior Sous Chef
Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
Do you crave the taste of success? Say Yes I Can! because here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for foodies just like you!
At Radisson Blu Hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
When the Executive Chef’s away, the Junior Sous Chef can play! Can you handle the heat in the kitchen and keep your team cool at the same time?
Key Responsibilities of Junior Sous Chef:
• Provides the highest food quality consistent with cost control and profitability margins to maximise guest satisfaction and food profitability
• Ensures that proper safety, hygiene, and sanitation practices are followed
• Utilises leadership skills and motivation to maximise team member productivity and satisfaction
• Develops and recommends appropriate training and development to meet Hotel and departmental needs
• People developer/exporterRequirements of Junior Sous Chef:
• Diploma in Food Production
• 3- 5 years experience at Junior Sous Level
• experience in Pastry a MUST
• A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member supervision
• Commercially aware
• Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
• Clear thinker with excellent communication and creative abilities
Want people to Instagram YOUR food? Then this is the kitchen for you!