VACANCY: KITCHEN STEWARD – 3 MONTH CONTRACT
Do you like to get your hands dirty and thrive on producing quality results? Say Yes I Can! because here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for unique people just like you!
At Radisson Blu Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
You as a Kitchen Porter, are our kitchens backbone and Hygiene Hero, and we sing your praise loud and proud!
To carry out responsibilities in the following areas: supporting the Kitchen by washing dishes and ensuring they are always put away and maintaining a sanitary environment in the kitchen.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Maintain cleanliness of the Kitchen to meet established cleanliness and quality standards
• Ensure equipment is in full working order and report any defects
• Project a professional manner to guests and team members
• Assist back of house team when requested
• Able to lift and Push Kitchen Equipment
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
• Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars
• Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand
• Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition
• Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas
• Store supplies or goods in kitchen’s or storage areas.
• Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
• Basic knowledge of service standards, guest relations and etiquette
• Must possess strong organizational skills
• Honest and reliable
• Yes-I-Can! attitude
Applications via Harri.com will only be considered.