Director of Sales, Morocco
RESPONSIBLE FOR No direct reports but will work closely with hotel sales
Director of Sales, Africa
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND
- Desirable university or tertiary
- 3 Years’ of sales account management.
- 7 Years’ experience in the hotel
- Fluent in English and French (both
written and spoken).
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
- Strategically drives total profitable revenue and market share growth for the assigned
- Ensures that all opportunities (all segments) for the country are optimized from, to and within the region.
- The job incumbent should be active,
proactive, analysing and achieving results in every respect.
- All work will be in line with the
countries guidelines, business plan, Radisson Hotel Group corporate
guidelines and service concepts.
- To support and work alongside the General
Manager’s and Director of Sales in Morocco to drive strategic commercial
- Drive performance and market share from
all country accounts.
- Represent Radisson Hotel Group at
meetings as requested to support both sales and the country.
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
all new hotel Director of Sales on all Radisson
Hotel Group policies and procedures.
they familiarize themselves with product
knowledge for the Country portfolio.
strong relationships throughout the area and
hotels; sales, revenue, marketing and operations departments.
- Lives and acts in accordance with the Radisson Hotel
Group corporate values and company culture.
- Utilizes leadership skills to help maximize hotel sales team’s
- Ensures that they exceed client expectations.
that they act as ambassadors or Radisson Hotel
Group, becoming acknowledged experts on market and customer issues within the
territory of all Radisson Entities in Morocco.
Sales Strategy and Delivery
- Conducts regular meetings with the Regional Director of
Sales, Africa and General Managers in order to set objectives, ensure that
action plans are in place for the country and review performance of the hotel
- Identifies new business opportunities or strategies for all
hotels in the country.
- Creates and drives new sales plans when
applicable within the country.
- Achieves overall sales targets for all segments.
- Implements strategies to facilitate market penetration for
increased national and international production to meet increasing demands
reflecting in the change and growth of the Company.
- Monitors sales productivity by ensuring sales tools are
used and always up to date.
- Increases sales volumes and profitability by formulating
and executing projects for all market segments for the country.
sales statistics to formulate and increase
market analysis to determine client needs,
occupancy potential, desired and competitive rates etc.
- Drive business with the focus on total
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all business generation
inbound and outbound of the country.
- Account management of own assigned
accounts – both existing and new.
- Understand the needs of each hotel
within the country to develop and implement a sales strategy to meet their
- Creates and implements initiatives for
all assigned hotels within the country in order to develop, implement and maintain
sales strategies to meet their needs.
- Key sales support and communicator for
all hotel General Managers within the country (hotel strategic point of
contact) to global stakeholders to support commercial needs.
- Ensuring RGI (Revenue Generation Index)
growth for the country.
- Directs all sales opportunities to
hotels in a timely fashion and assist them with the quotation and securing the
- Attends major travel functions and
trade shows to promote the hotels within the country.
Laws, regulations and policies
- Ensures they follow all applicable laws
and corporate standards and guidelines.
- Responsible Business – shows
involvement and interest in environmental and/or social issues by participating
in Responsible Business property and country activities.
Health & Safety
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are reported
and reduced immediately.
- Fully understands the fire, emergency and bomb
- Ensures the
safety of the people and property within the premises by applying office regulations
and adhering to existing laws and regulations.
- Anticipates possible and probable hazards and conditions and
either corrects them or takes action to prevent them from happening.
the highest standards of personal hygiene,
dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct.
client satisfaction by attending to their
requests and/or enquiries courteously and efficiently.
flexible work schedules and work hours for
uninterrupted service to clients and stakeholders.
- Continuously seeks to endeavour and
improve knowledge and job function.
all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance
with established company policies in order to achieve the overall objectives of
proper flow of information and communication to the hotels and
the area sales team.
best practices with the hotels and the area
- Abides by Radisson Hotel Group and brand specific
policies and procedures.