We have a superb opportunity for a guest oriented Night Manager
to join the Richmond Harbour Hotel & Spa Team
You will be responsible for looking after the hotel and guests throughout the night. You will need a good knowledge of reception ideally with Opera, able to run end of day reports and perform check in and check out processes.
A sound knowledge of Health & Safety including Fire Safety is also required. This position would suit someone with previous hotel night experience, who is self-motivated, organised and has a passion for service excellence.
We are open to both full and part time applicants. Salary dependent on experience up to £28,000 per annum.
Who we are…
Harbour Hotels are a collection of prestigious hotels nestled in some of the most beautiful locations across the South. Our luxury portfolio spans sensational coastal, country and city properties with a variety of exciting restaurant concepts and our unique HarSPA brand across many of our sites. In 2018, Harbour Hotels was named AA Hotel Group of the Year making it an exceptionally exciting time to join our ever growing hotel brand.
Richmond Harbour, is Richmond’s only spa hotel, with world-class facilities, is a tranquil oasis to escape to. Positioned on the edge of Richmond Park, our vibrantly-restored 18th-century boutique hotel offers a country retreat within the city. The hotel’s in-house restaurant, The Gate, is an atmospheric, all-day dining concept, with seasonally inspired dishes cherished by both locals and leisure guests.
What’s in it for you…
At Harbour Hotels we are committed to providing exceptional hospitality whilst creating a vibrant enjoyable working environment for all of our team. Here are just some of the benefits you will receive upon joining the crew:
• Excellent progression opportunities within the Harbour Hotels Group
• Individual and bespoke career and progression pathways
• Competitive salary across all roles
• Unique on the job training and development with an opportunity for internal promotions within any of our properties.
• Hotel stay and Food and Beverage discounts across the Harbour Hotels Group
• Access to an exciting benefits and discount platform
• Employee Assistance Program
• Stylish boutique uniform specially designed for Harbour Hotels
• Meals included whilst on duty
If you feel you have the skills and ambition we are looking for to join Harbour Hotels, then please apply with a full and up to date CV below.
Please note only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for this vacancy.
We look forward to hearing from you!