- Previous experience as a Restaurant Manager or higher, in a high-end, high volume restaurant
- Proven ability to lead and inspire a large team
- Eager to learn and develop both yourself and your team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
We take great pride in giving the best experience to our customers through great service and quality. We ask you to work hard so we want to reward this. We know that we can’t do this without you! To celebrate your success, we have created some of the best benefits around.
To name a few:
- World class in-house training; we want you to have all the tools to be the best
- Opportunity to travel the world with our five incredible worldwide brands
- Long service awards to show that we love having you around!
- Exciting In-house incentives
- Travel season ticket loan
- Family meals on shift
- Staff Discount across zuma, ROKA, oblix & INKO NITO
- Cycle to work scheme – keep fit and save money on travel, what’s not to like?
Are you ready? Join our team, start your story today.