We are a scratch kitchen where all items are prepared daily – during the growing season we highlight items from our farm at Gibbet Hill in Groton, MA.
Our roots are grounded in conservation and we love using local companies whenever possible, we even have a few North Shore distillers who barrel spirits specifically for our restaurants.
As a Cook at Scarlet Oak Tavern you are responsible for creating made-from-scratch dishes everyday! A Cook should exhibit a passion for cooking and a desire to push out quality food in a timely manner. A Cook is responsible for reading and adhering to recipes and following safe food and safety guidelines.
Cook candidates should have a minimum of 1 year experience cooking in a full-service, high volume restaurant.
What does it take to be a cook at Scarlet Oak Tavern?
- Ability to multi-task and handle stress.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- The ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Here’s a snapshot of our amazing benefits!
- Flexible Schedule
- We care about work life balance.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 6 (six) months to employees that meet our eligibility requirements (health, dental, vacation).
- Employee dining discount – 25% off food for you and a guest.
- Daily family meal.
- 401k* with an annual match.
- Training and opportunities for growth!
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
Scarlet Oak Tavern is an equal opportunity employer.