We are a scratch kitchen where all items are prepared daily – during the growing season we highlight items from our farm at Gibbet Hill in Groton, MA.
Our roots are grounded in conservation and we love using local companies whenever possible, we even have a few North Shore distillers who barrel spirits specifically for our restaurants.
As a Pizza Cook at Scarlet Oak Tavern you are responsible for making all items cooked on the pizza station. A Pizza Cook is responsible for understanding the cooking process for the pizza station, preparing pizzas to order, reading and adhering to recipes, following safe food and safety guidelines and the ability to work in a high paced environment.
Pizza Cook candidates should have a minimum of 1-2 year experience cooking with a pizza oven.
What does it take to be a pizza cook at Scarlet Oak Tavern?
- Ability to multi-task and handle stress.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- The ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Here’s a snapshot of our amazing benefits!
- Flexible Schedule
- We care about work life balance and development.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 6 (six) months to employees that meet our eligibility requirements (health, dental, vacation).
- Employee dining discount – 25% off food for you and a guest.
- Daily family meal.
- 401k* with an annual match.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Training and opportunities for growth!
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
Scarlet Oak Tavern is an equal opportunity employer.