Who are we?
Scarlet Oak Tavern is a family owned and operated business. Part of the Webber Restaurant Group founded in 2004.
At Scarlet Oak Tavern we love being a part of the local community.
We are a scratch kitchen where all items are prepared daily – during the growing season we highlight items from our farm at Gibbet Hill in Groton, MA.
- Full-Service Sous Chef or Chef de Cuisine experience – 2 years or more preferred.
- Ensures production and execution of high quality dishes each shift;
- Ensure our employees have the tools and environment they need to provide an exceptional dining experience for our guests;
- Coordinates service with the restaurant and private events;
- Ability to work in a high paced environment;
- Ensures hygiene and food safety standards are met at all levels of food preparation.
Here’s a snapshot of our amazing benefits!
- We care about work life balance and development of our staff though continuous education.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after the first full 30 (thirty) days of employment to employees that meet our eligibility requirements (health, dental, vision).
- Manager dining benefit.
- 401k* with an annual match.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Competitive Salary.
- Training and opportunities for growth!
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
Scarlet Oak Tavern is an equal opportunity employer.