Who are we?
Scarlet Oak Tavern is a family owned and operated business. Part of the Webber Restaurant Group founded in 2004.
At Scarlet Oak Tavern we love being a part of the local community.
We are a scratch kitchen where all items are prepared daily – during the growing season we highlight items from our farm at Gibbet Hill in Groton, MA.
Our roots are grounded in conservation and we love using local companies whenever possible, we even have a few North Shore distillers who barrel spirits specifically for our restaurants.
As a Busser at Scarlet Oak Tavern you are responsible for making sure our dining room sparkles for our guests! As a busser you play a vital role on our team ensuring we have quick table turns, a clean restaurant and an exceptional dining experience for our guests. A Busser is responsible for items such as breaking down and resetting tables, assisting with table maintenance and assisting guests with their needs.
Busser candidates should have a minimum of 3 months experience bussing in a full-service, high volume restaurant.
What does it take to be a Busser at Scarlet Oak Tavern?
- Exude a high level of hospitality to our guests – smile and have fun!
- Ability to work in a stressful and high volume work environment.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Be able to lift up to 30 lbs. and carry a tray.
Here’s a snapshot of our amazing benefits!
- Flexible Schedule
- We care about work life balance and development of our staff though continuous education and professional growth.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 6 (six) months to employees that meet our eligibility requirements (health, dental, vision & vacation).
- Employee dining discount – 25% off food for you and a guest.
- Daily family meal.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401k* with an annual match.
- Training and opportunities for growth!
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
Scarlet Oak Tavern is an equal opportunity employer.