As a Cook at Scarlet Oak Tavern you are responsible for creating made-from-scratch dishes everyday! A Cook should exhibit a passion for cooking and a desire to push out quality food in a timely manner. A Cook is responsible for reading and adhering to recipes and following safe food and safety guidelines.
Cook candidates should have a minimum of 1 year experience cooking in a full-service, high volume restaurant.
What does it take to be a cook at Scarlet Oak Tavern?
- Ability to multi-task and handle stress.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- The ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Here’s a snapshot of our amazing benefits!
- Flexible Schedule
- We care about work life balance and development of our staff though continuous education and professional growth.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 6 (six) months to employees that meet our eligibility requirements (health, dental & vision, vacation).
- Employee dining discount – 25% off food for you and a guest.
- Daily family meal.
- 401k* with an annual match.
- Training and opportunities for growth!
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.