$18-$21 per hour, depending on experience.
As a Cook at Scarlet Oak Tavern you are responsible for creating made-from-scratch dishes everyday! A Cook should exhibit a passion for cooking and a desire to push out quality food in a timely manner. A Cook is responsible for reading and adhering to recipes and following safe food and safety guidelines.
Cook candidates should have a minimum of 1 year experience cooking in a full-service, high volume restaurant.
What does it take to be a cook at Scarlet Oak Tavern?
- Ability to multi-task and handle stress.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- The ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Scarlet Oak Tavern is part of the Webber Restaurant Group which has owned and operated restaurants in Massachusetts since 2004. We pride ourselves on our commitment to work/life balance and the large number of employees who have been with us for over 5, 10, and 15 years. Here’s a snapshot of our amazing benefits!
- Flexible Schedule
- We care about work life balance and development of our staff though continuous education and professional growth.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 6 (six) months to employees that meet our eligibility requirements (health, dental & vision, vacation).
- Employee dining discount – 25% off food for you and a guest.
- Daily family meal.
- 401k* with an annual match.
- Training and opportunities for growth!
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
Scarlet Oak Tavern is an equal opportunity employer.