We have a superb opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join the team in delivering exceptional menus within the restaurant. As Chef de Partie you will be capable of confidently running your own section in the kitchen working to the high standards in place. At least 6 months experience as a Chef de Partie is preferred, ideally from a 1/2 Rosette background.
Who we are…
Sidmouth Harbour Hotel is the quintessential Devon seaside getaway: a 56-room boutique hotel with luxury spa and outdoor pool, steps from the beach, with sweeping sea views of the Jurassic Coast and Lyme Bay.
Harbour Hotels are a collection of prestigious hotels nestled in some of the most beautiful locations across the South. Our luxury portfolio spans sensational coastal, country and city properties with a variety of exciting restaurant concepts and our unique HarSPA brand across many of our sites.
What’s in it for you….
At Harbour Hotels we are committed to providing exceptional hospitality whilst creating a vibrant enjoyable working environment for all of our team. Here are just some of the benefits you will receive upon joining the crew:
• Excellent progression opportunities within the Harbour Hotels Group
• Individual and bespoke career and progression pathways
• Competitive salary across all roles
• Unique on the job training and development with an opportunity for internal promotions within any of our properties.
• Hotel stay and Food and Beverage discounts across the Harbour Hotels Group
• Access to an exciting benefits and discount platform
• Employee Assistance Program
• 6 month Completion bonus
• Meals included whilst on duty
If you feel you have the skills and ambition we are looking for to join Harbour Hotels, then please apply with a full and up to date CV below.
Please note only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for this vacancy.
We look forward to hearing from you!