Superba Food + Bread is committed to chef and product driven food, craft coffee, warm hospitality, and unique and cutting-edge design. Our menu is driven by the seasons, vegetable forward, and emphasizes clean and healthy techniques and many years of baking know how.
We are community oriented and passionate about restaurants! We are looking for a highly motivated line cooks who care deeply about food, coffee and hospitality.
We are a 7 day a week Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Brunch establishment. The scope of food produced will range from pastries, breads, toasts, sandwiches, salads and entrees.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the executive chef to produce diversified menus in accordance with the restaurant’s policy and vision
- Come up with new dishes which appeal to the clients, whenever required
- Establish the working schedule and organize the work in the kitchen so that everything works like a “well-oiled machinery”
- Produce high quality dishes that follow up the established menu and level up to location’s standards, as well as to clients’ requirements
- Plan the food design in order to create a perfect match between the dish’s aspect and its taste
- Discover talented chefs and train them in order to reach the high standards of the location
- Train the auxiliary kitchen staff in order to provide best results in minimum time and using at the maximum the available resources
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement plan, 401 (k)
- 2 weeks paid vacation in first year, 3 weeks after 3 years
- Company Dining Program
- Work-Life Balance
Follow us on Instagram: @lifesuperba
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Superba is Equal Opportunity Employer.