Who are we?
The Bancroft blends an urban sensibility with the classic American steakhouse to bring a dynamic dining experience to Burlington. The Bancroft is a family owned and operated business, part of the Webber Restaurant Group founded in 2004.
At The Bancroft we love being a part of the local community.
Our roots are grounded in conservation and we love using local companies whenever possible, we even have a few North Shore distillers who barrel spirits specifically for our restaurants.
- Exudes a high level of hospitality to our guests and employees;
- Hires, trains and develops new hourly team members;
- Optimizes profits by building sales and assisting with the control of food, labor and beverage costs;
- Provides leadership and direction to all team members - coaches in real time;
- Craft cocktail, wine and beer knowledge a plus.
- Proven track record as a Restaurant Manager, Assistant General Manager or General Manager of a full-service restaurant.
Here’s a snapshot of our amazing benefits!
- We care about work life balance.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after the first full 30 (thirty) days of employment to employees that meet our eligibility requirements (health, dental).
- Manager dining benefit.
- 401k* with an annual match.
- Competitive Salary.
- Training and opportunities for growth!
- Employer sponsored Long Term Disability.
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
The Bancroft is an equal opportunity employer.