As a Bar Back at The Bancroft you are responsible for making sure our bartenders have everything they need to ensure an exceptional event experience for our guests! As a Bar Back you play a vital role on our team ensuring we have a full stocked and clean bar. A Bar Back is responsible for items such as breaking down and resetting the bar and assisting the bartenders in serving out guests. A Bar Back will be trained on our wine list, craft cocktail menu, craft beer menu and the finer points of service.
Bar Back candidates should have a minimum of 3-6 months experience as a Bar Back in a full-service, high volume restaurant.
What does it take to be a Bar Back at The Bancroft?
Exude a high level of hospitality to our guests – smile and have fun!
- Ability to work in a stressful and high volume work environment.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Be able to lift up to 30 lbs. and carry a tray.
Here’s a snapshot of our amazing benefits!
- Flexible Schedule
- We care about work life balance and development of our staff though continuous education and professional growth.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 6 (six) months to employees that meet our eligibility requirements (health, dental, vision, vacation).
- Employee dining discount – 25% off food for you and a guest.
- Daily family meal.
- 401k* with an annual match.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $500 - get paid to work with your friends!
- Training and opportunities for growth!
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
The Bancroft is an equal opportunity employer.