WAITER / WAITRESS – FULL & PART TIME AVAILABLE – MID MAY START DATE - £10.85 PER HOUR INC. TRONC
The Cheese Bar are looking for experienced waiting staff to join the Front of House team at Pick & Cheese, in Seven Dials Market (Covent Garden).
We’re dedicated to celebrating the best in British Cheese, working with suppliers from all around the country to create our signature grilled cheese sandwiches and other classic cheese-focused dishes – all seasonal, and made with the best quality produce.
Pick & Cheese is the world’s first cheese conveyor belt. 25 different British cheeses, individually paired with a unique condiment and small producer wines. We've been extremely busy since opening in September 2019 (pandemic aside), so you’ll need energy and a positive attitude.
We’re an extremely passionate, creative and determined team, with an eye for detail and a strong focus on the customer experience. If you’re passionate about hospitality, understand what fantastic customer service is all about, and love cheese as much as we do, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for experienced, enthusiastic and reliable waiting staff, who have a natural talent for hospitality and a desire to pursue a career in this industry. Full training is provided, along with a range of benefits, and professional development opportunities are available within the company for those who show initiative.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
- Deliver the company steps of service to the highest standard, creating positive experiences for our guests and colleagues.
- Continuously improve product knowledge and understanding of our company ethos, conveying this to our guests where possible.
- Promote a positive perception of the company at all times, both internally and externally.
- 28 days holiday per year (pro-rata for part time)
- Monthly British cheese box
- Producer visits
- Free staff meals & trader discounts
- 50% off meals on your days off
- Full training & tastings, including Academy of Cheese qualifications
- Regular staff socials
- 1 year+ restaurant experience
- Basic wine knowledge, good general food and beverage knowledge (British cheese knowledge a bonus but not essential)
- Superior customer service skills
- Thrives in a busy, fast-paced working environment
- Keen to learn whilst working, with a passion for good produce
- Hard working, with a pro-active attitude, and uses their own initiative