Pastry Chef de Partie
We are looking for a talented and experienced Pastry Chef de Partie to join the team of our fantastic The Club at The Ivy; Restaurant, part of Caprice Holdings.
The Club at The Ivy is a private members club set over three floors above The Ivy restaurant. The Club offers a relaxing space for members, often from the arts and media industries, to work and socialise and offers a discreet and attentive service with a menu reflective of The Ivy’s food heritage. The Club benefits from its own restaurant, The Drawing Room, a Piano Bar serving an all-day menu, and The Loft which a more informal area perfect for casual meetings, working and club events.
As Pastry Chef de Partie you will have a passion for creating high quality desserts with the ability to show creativity and a desire to learn and develop your pastry skills. Working in the pastry section you will be supported and developed by the senior chefs in the brigade to further develop your pastry skills. As Pastry Chef you will be expected to take responsibility for the effective execution of the dishes in the section ensuring consistent presentation and the highest standards are achieved at all times. We expect our Chefs to be able to develop the more junior members of the brigade, taking pride in passing on knowledge.
We are ideally looking for a Pastry Chef de Partie who has:
• Experience working as a Pastry Chef in a high volume, good quality and fast paced restaurant
• A passion for pastry with a desire to learn and develop skills
• An excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
• A qualification in pastry would be beneficial but not essential
We offer our employees:
• A highly competitive remuneration package
• Provision of chef whites and shoes
• 6 shifts per week
• Overtime paid for additional shifts worked
• A full induction programme
• Extensive career development and training opportunities
• Meals on duty
• Staff discount
• Life assurance cover
• Pension scheme
• Discounted gym membership
• Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If you are looking to be part of the team, working in a fast paced and vibrant restaurant environment where you will be able to develop your knowledge and skills we would love to hear from you!