Salary - to £27k
We are looking for an experienced pub/restaurant manager to join our team.
Chilled Pubs is an award winning and growing pub company with five beautiful, cosy pub restaurants in fantastic locations. We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to help us grow and develop our team of warm and friendly superstars to help us on our journey to become the best small pub company in the UK.
All of our pubs are very busy, bustling places so we are looking for someone with experience of working in a busy pub or restaurant environment.
If you are:
- Naturally warm and friendly.
- Genuinely’ guest obsessed’.
- Positive and energetic.
- Have an eye for detail and want to deliver consistently WOW service.
- A natural leader who really cares about their team, with a warm and friendly approach to coaching and helping them to succeed.
- Looking for the next step in your career development and not just another job.
Chilled Pubs is definitely the place for you!
Other benefits of working in Chilled Pubs?
- Christmas Day and New Years Day off every year
- Paid day off on your Birthday
- Up to 50% Team discount on food in all Chilled Pubs for you and another guest (terms apply)
About Chilled Pubs
Chilled Pubs is an award- winning pub company with five stunning and very cosy pub restaurants in fantastic locations. We are looking to expand to about 15 pubs over the next 10 years and are already on the search for our next pub.
Our pubs are all about bringing people together. They are all characterful and cosy with a reputation for ‘informal quality’ ie. serving seriously good fresh food and quirky cocktails in an ‘unserious’ way. Each pub has an authentic wood fired oven in the middle of the pub and we make fresh gelato every single day as we are committed to quality. We have a fantastic team of superstars who are all genuinely ‘Guest Obsessed’ but we are always looking for more superstars to help us deliver WOW food and service to our guests.
About the Pub
The Joiners Arms is a stunning pub in the beautiful village of Quarndon. The pub is an iconic site with roaring fires, a spectacular Garden Room and a Workshop Restaurant with its own authentic wood fired oven. Our magnificent gardens make it the best place to relax and chill with one of our quirky cocktails or famous home-made lemonades.
Have a look at our pub at : www.theja.co.uk