The 5* Lowry Hotel is recruiting for the exciting role of Guest Experience Manager. This role reports directly to the Front of House Manager and will complete duty manager shifts on a regular basis. This role will ensure that the guest relation function runs seamlessly and providing and efficient level of five-star services to all guests.
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of Manchester City Centre and a proactive and conscientious outlook, with a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude, where five-star service is paramount. You will also possess a full driving licence.
We want to be leaders in the services we can facilitate for our guests. This role involves meeting our VIP guests and clients and ensuring that their every requirements are delivered in a 5 start manner and their expectations are exceeded.
The main duties of the role entail:
• Overseeing the daily operation of the Front of House department ensuring that attention to detail is apparent and that guests receive high standards of service in line with LQA Standards of Performance.
• Managing all elements of guest services for the guests
• Proactive guest communication and problem resolution
• Ensuring that all team are aware of activities in Manchester including concerts, local events & new openings and unique guests’ experiences, having an in-depth knowledge of all hotel facilities is accurate & updated regularly
• Overseeing the daily operation of the Guest relations / Concierge with a high level of service & attention to detail
- Support the Front of House team with day to day responsibilities and service
- Guest liaison for individual and group bookings for events, food and beverage, spa and any other hotel facilities
- Hotel show rounds
• Manage Guest Feedback, proactively respond and share information and feedback with the wider team.
The role will be key to Duty Management shifts within the hotel.
The ideal candidate will possess a professional approach and demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You must have excellent organisational skills and previous experience in a similar role within a guest focused environment is essential.
Flexibility in this role is required as the hours of work are on a shift basis including weekends, early & late shift.
In return for your commitment to delivering five star service and standards, we offer excellent training and development opportunities in addition to other benefits such as hotel discounts, uniforms and meals on duty.
The Lowry Hotel is renowned as a place guaranteed to ensure comfort, privacy and understated service for its guests with interiors that are contemporary and have a real sense of style.
- Uniform and Meals on duty provided
- Unique team member discount rate and 50% of all food and drink. Friends and family discount also available.
- Access to discounted rates with Millennium and Copthorne Hotels
- Access to wider wallet benefits platform
- Access to online training facilities with Flow
- Death in service benefit for contracted employees
The Lowry Hotel is an equal opportunities employer