Wedding Catering Server
This is an on-call opportunity; there are no set hours and no minimum or maximum number of shifts that will be offered. The better you are the more you work. Scheduling is usually done 2 weeks out but last minute work is also available. We have consistent work throughout the year.
• Top Notch Customer Service
• Your own reliable transportation to drive to the events-public transit does not service most areas that we work!
• Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
• Consistent cell phone and email/internet access that you check at least once daily—not while working an event though!
• No unnaturally colored hair/facial piercings
• Friday to Sunday availability (Week day availability is a plus)
• Willing to start off at $13.50 per hour-we are not a restaurant, tips are NOT guaranteed
• Ability to be on your feet for as long as 5 hours at a time
• Ability to follow direction as well as attention to detail
• Previous Serving/Bartending or equivalent experience required, Event Captaining experience a plus
• No Heavy Perfume/Fragrances
• Bartenders MUST also be willing to be a server. If you are a bartender ONLY, do not apply.
• Bartenders-must have real bar tending experience...Bartender school does not count. You must have or be willing to acquire a traveling bar kit.
• We do not guarantee any hours or shifts, scheduling is done based upon the needs of the business and the best people for the spots available
• Black slacks, White Dress Shirt, solid Black Tie, Black Shoes and Socks. We will provide the black apron with a deposit.