Fly With Us:
For over 20 years, Wings Over has served the best crispy chicken wings and hand-breaded tenders. Wings Over takes great pride in offering fast delivery as well as safe and convenient pickup and ordering options. With 25 signature flavors, everyone is guaranteed to find something they love! Wings Over has grown to 40 locations across 13 states, and is continuing to expand. We are looking for great people to join our Crew.
At Wings Over, we have 3 core values: Great People, Amazing Food, and Creating Smileable Experiences. We value and celebrate the differing perspectives of our Crew and our focus is to continue developing society’s next leaders. We are on a journey to create experiences that leave everyone happier than before they interacted with us.
Now Serving These Benefits:
Day in the Life: (includes, but not limited to)
We do not require drug tests, including the testing for marijuana.
- Free food and off-duty discounts for you and your family.
- Ability to cross-train.
- Paid time off for activism.
- Full-time and part-time opportunities.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Weekly pay through direct deposit.
- Uniform shirt and hat provided.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Remains calm, collected, and efficiently works to help keep the store operating to the Wings Over standard.
- Safely completes deliveries to guests within our delivery area in all types of weather conditions.
- Ensures orders are delivered accurately and in good condition.
- Helps with in-store setup/breakdown of workstations and keeping all workstations clean and organized.
- Delivers Smileable Experiences to all guests by being genuine and professional, resolving any concerns or complaints that may arise.
- Assists with new Crew Member training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Helps deliver our promise of Amazing Food by following health, safety, and sanitation guidelines.
- Communicates information and ideas to the leadership team to promote store growth and a positive work environment.
- Contributes as needed to wider team efforts to achieve store goals.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
- Maintains a neat and tidy appearance by wearing the Wings Over uniform and adhering to our Wings Over dress code.
- Passion for food and service.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively.
- Ability to multitask.
- Able to solve problems as issues arise.
- Flexible Schedule - Available nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Able to lift 50 lbs and can sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Legal US work authorization.
- Valid Driver's License, car insurance, and reliable transportation.
Wings Over is an Equal Opportunity Employer.