As Assistant Manager at the White Lion Hotel, you’ll bring your experience to the table. From the moment you step through the door, you lead by example. You'll pull everything together to make sure our guests, and teams, have a great time.
This position comes with the added benefit of accommodation.
Join us at Ember Inns, we’re a home away from home. Think real ales, traditional pub grub and roaring log fires: we’re the local to be proud of. So, if you want to be at the heart of the neighbourhood, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• With Mitchells & Butlers, your first role isn’t usually your last. Last year, we promoted over 150 Assistant Managers to General Managers
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
On top of this, we offer a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS ASSISTANT MANAGER YOU’LL…
• Be a champion of brand standards & ensure guest & team safety at all times
• Support the General Manager in the day to day running of the business
• Lead the team to deliver moments that WOW our guest, keeping them coming back
• Be the role model and guide training and development within the team
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll…
• Have previous experience and confidence in managing a team
• Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
• Be a role model of giving great service
• Be a good communicator
• Be ready for anything the day throws at you (not literally)