Wingmans has landed in the heart of North London
Assistant General Manager - Wingmans
Wingmans Salary - Competitive Salary + Service Charge + Bonuses
Schedule - Full Time
Experience- 1 year management experience in a high volume, quality restaurant
Wingmans are seeking an Assistant General Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and passionate about all things food and drink. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant General Manager looking for a new role in an award winning group.
As Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for the overall performance of the front of house team, leading them by example to deliver the highest levels of service and an exceptional customer experience; and you will work closely with the Kitchen team to ensure that the quality of the food offering is consistently delivered, as well as the General Manager & Area Chef to proactively drive the business forward.
If you have the following, then Wingmans wants to hear from you:
• Prior experience as an Assistant Manager or Restaurant Manager within a high volume restaurant
• Exceptional customer service
• Bring your own personality to work
• Warm, personable and professional nature
• A team player and a team leader- We are one big Wingmans family!
• Be creative with excellent attention to detail
• Passion for and knowledge of food and beverage and the London restaurant scene;
• Ability to inspire, motivate, lead and develop teams
• Working knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety requirements
• Ability to manage staff costs and review rotas accordingly
• A good understanding of managing a P&L
• Ability to implement and maintain effective standardised systems, processes and controls
If your passion is hospitality and are looking to progress a career alongside an exciting, fast growing independent restaurant group-get in touch!