The purpose of the Employee
Housing Coordinator is to coordinate the Employee Housing Program offered to
seasonal employees of Yellowstone Club.
- Ensure that each Member
and guest receives outstanding guest service in a guest friendly environment
which includes greeting and acknowledging every member and guest, maintaining
outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components
of guest service.
- Empowered to
guarantee total guest satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to
our guests at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club
professionally with our Members and guests and assure that all transactions
with guests are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understand and apply all property safety and security
procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for employees, members,
and guests at all times. In the event of
an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the
General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a positive working
To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or
abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coordinate the Employee Housing Program for
Yellowstone Club Seasonal Employees.
- Coordinate the sign-up process for employee
housing via the Housing portal and maintain portal ensuring tenants profiles
are complete, rooms assigned are accurate and contact information is
- Answer employee questions and explain the
housing options and/or process.
- Ensure housing checklists are completed from
each employee in housing no more than 72 hours after they employee moved
in. These same checklists will be used
to check out the employee at the end of the season.
- Check in employees upon arrival for the season.
- Check out employees upon departure for the
- Manage the employee key box for employee
housing; ensure there are always enough keys and extras for each unit. Notify the Area Manager and Maintenance Team
if knobs or codes need to be changed.
- Collect deposits from each resident, assign a
housing unit, record in housing spreadsheet and update ledgers.
- Work with employees regarding housing needs
& roommate options.
- Work with the Community Managers/Resident
Assistants at each housing venue for placement of employees in housing.
- Manage repairs that are needed in employee
housing units by working with Maintenance and RSO to coordinate how the repairs
need to be handled. Follow up to ensure
repairs have been made/corrected.
- Work with the Area Manager and Housing Team to
review the Employee Housing Agreement each season to ensure it is up to date
with any changes that may have been put in place.
- Notify employees via email who are trending
late that payments must be made on time to avoid late fees.
- Notify employees via email and with paper form
of any disciplinary action – up to an including pay/correct or vacate notices.
- Coordinate with the Resident Managers that
bi-weekly room/cabin/condo checks are being completed in compliance with
Employee Housing Lease Agreement.
- Arrange with Housekeeping Teams for any check
out/departure cleans that need to happen in season and at the end of the season.
- Visit any prospective housing units to see if
the new unit meets YC standards.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet departmental productivity, organization,
punctuality/attendance and consistency standards.
- When necessary, assist with check-in and
- Assist in preparing communication pieces for
employees in advance of each season to explain their options for seasonal
housing. Distribute as necessary.
- Work with the Housing Team / Director Teams to
understand available housing for the current season and upcoming season as well
as placements for any international employees (H2B and/or J-1’s).
- Finalize the checkouts for the season and work
with the Community Managers/Resident Assistants to confirm which employees will
receive deposits back.
- Assist in turning over units from season to
season and/or with in season as needed.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities
in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Club policies, procedures, and standards of service to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Must be able to work flexible
work hours/schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays. Long hours may be required due to business
- High school diploma or GED; 1-2 years’
experience in working with employee housing programs either at a college or university,
apartment rental complex, employer housing program or other relevant
- Human Resources and/or Property
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Strong skills in Microsoft Suite of
programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to speak clearly and effectively with Members,
guests, co-workers, vendors and other Yellowstone Club departments. Able to write clearly and legibly.
to perform basic math calculations.
The position offered is a full-time, year-round position located in Bozeman, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision, a 401k program with company match, a free ski pass, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, outdoor activities to enjoy in the summer months, and a casual dress code. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com