Yellowstone Club’s Food and Beverage department is currently seeking candidates for Comfort Station Attendants.
The Comfort Station Attendant is responsible for:
- Tending to Members and guests upon entrance. Learn Members names immediately.
- Present food items and help Members and guests select food/beverages.
- Answer questions pertaining to the food and beverage items.
- Work in collaboration with other teammates to deliver Member and guests expectations.
- Maintain a clean, organized comfort station.
- Perform opening and closing duties as assigned by leadership.
- Maintain table settings, cleanliness and service throughout the course of the meal.
- Stock and bus assigned comfort station
- Keep back stock cleaned and organized.
- Relay the need of inventory to Manager.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Vocational Training or job-related work
- 1-2 years serving experience
- Ability to ski/snowboard
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Experience Working at Large Club, Resort or Private Club
- Technical Training
- ServSafe Certification
- TIPS Training
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- free transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire
- a complimentary meal each day
- ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain
- ski pass to Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- casual dress code
- discounted employee housing
The positions offered are seasonal, full-time and located in Big Sky, MT.