The purpose of the Housekeeper is to make sure that all assigned areas of the home are clean, neat, and tidy.
Essential Job Functions:
• Clean and maintain luxury homes/luxury lodges from 1,000 sq. ft. up to 20,000+ sq. ft.
• Make beds/change linens
• Clean bathrooms
• Dust furniture, pictures, window ledges and shelves
• Vacuum carpeted areas
• Remove trash
• Sweep, scrub, mop, polish hardwood, laminate, and specialty tiled floors
• Shampoo carpeted areas
• Clean kitchens
• Stock room amenities such as bottled water, towels, and tissues
• Clean common areas such as hallways, lobbies, bathrooms, restaurants and recreation areas
• Deep clean as needed
• Report damage to Supervisor
• Maintain cleaning totes, carts, linen rooms and housekeeping equipment and supplies in neat and orderly fashion
• Operate within various housekeeping teams to achieve an exceptional level of efficiency and quality
• Ensure confidentiality and security of visited rooms and homes and maintain privacy of Members at all times
• May assist in laundry as needed
• May assist in preparing new venues, buildings, homes or other property locations for opening in advance of Club Opening
• Comply with all Club policies, procedures and standards of operation
• Comply with OSHA standards for chemical handling
• May assign duties/give instructions to other housekeepers
• May operate vehicle to transport laundry/supplies/cleaning team between assignments and other locations on property (not required)
Other Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Club policies, procedures, and standards of service to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
• Meet departmental productivity, organization, punctuality/attendance and consistency standards.
• Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
• Treat Members, guests, vendors, customers and co-workers with professionalism and respect at all times.
• Maintain privacy of our Members at all time.
• Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times.
• Communicate regularly and effectively with all employees, supervisors, managers and directors.
• Perform work in a safe and high quality manner.
• Project a favorable image of Yellowstone Club to Members and guests at all times.
• Must be able to work flexible work hours/schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays. Long hours may be required due to business demands.
• Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties, work hours and/or responsibilities for this job at any time.
- High school diploma, GED, vocational training or job-related courses; 1 year of experience as a housekeeper
- Working at a resort or private Club with a high level of attention to detail; able to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- free transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire
- a complimentary meal each day
- ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain
- ski pass to Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- casual dress code
- discounted employee housing