This position is responsible for the care and maintenance of 20 Below; a recreation facility located in the Warren Miller Lodge. It has a movie theater, game room, full rock climbing wall, bouldering wall, sport court, arts & craft room, and diner. Indoor Recreation Attendants need to be high energy and enthusiastic; willing to initiate gym games with kids, assist in belaying on the rock wall, knowledge about gaming equipment, and encourage activities in the arts & craft room. There are required administrative duties such as booking babysitting jobs and responding to e-mails. This position has evening shifts.
• Ensure that each member and guest receives outstanding guest service in a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
• Empowered to guarantee total guest satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our guests at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our members and guests and assure that all transactions with guests are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
• Understand and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for employees, members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
• Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a positive working environment.
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Take responsibility for activities assigned for that day; including opening and closing procedures;
• Interact with children, staff, and parents in a professional and caring manner;
• Check in families and assist parent(s)/guardian(s) in filling out the required forms;
• Have knowledge of programs, procedure, prices, meals, and activities to inform other departments and members regarding OP Kids;
• Attend morning meeting and mandatory training sessions;
• Effectively communicate activities, progress, and any behavioral problems with parents and/or guardians;
• Report issues to immediate Supervisor in a professional and timely manner;
• Present a positive attitude at all times and strive to make a difference with children and staff, both in OP Kids and other departments;
• Flexible to change;
• Assist in the maintenance and care of the facility and property;
• Works well in an environment with children, either indoors or outside;
• A willingness to make a fool of yourself for the sake of making a child smile;
• A lot of energy;
• A desire to have fun
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Club policies, procedures, and standards of service to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
• Meet departmental productivity, organization and consistency standards.
• Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
• Treat Members, guests, vendors, customers and co-workers with professionalism and respect at all times.
• Maintain privacy of our Members at all time.
• Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times.
• Communicate regularly and effectively with all employees, supervisors, managers and directors.
• Perform work in a safe and high quality manner.
• Project a favorable image of Yellowstone Club to Members and guests at all times.
• Must be able to work flexible work hours/schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays. Long hours may be required due to business demands.
• Assist in the childcare center or 20 Below;
• Participate and assist with Yellowstone Club events even if the event does not directly relate to the OP Kids Program;
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
• Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties, work hours and/or responsibilities for this job at any time.
• One to two years of work-related skill, knowledge and experience is required
• High school diploma or GED required
• Similar combination of education and experience
• CPR/First Aid training (provided if needed)