The Mail Center is currently hiring for an Assistant Manager. The Mail Center Assistant Manager is a full-time year-round position
responsible for assisting Mail Center staff in the daily operation of the department and delivery of mail and packages to
The purpose of the Mail Center Assistant Manager is to facilitate the daily operations of the Mail Center in addition
to being the liaison to YC Property Management while leading impeccable Member and guest services.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Assistant Manager is the liaison between the YC Property Managers and the Mail Center.
- Create a professional working relationship with the YC Property Management team.
- Facilitate the Mail Center team in the daily inventory and utilizations of Pitney Bowes report systems; email all YC &
Third-Party Property Managers when they have left inventory in the system for 2 weeks or longer.
- Update the Pitney Bowes system every morning with the incoming list.
- Train and coach all Mail Center staff on inventory systems and proper check out procedures for packages.
- Organize and oversee daily inventory list.
- Be point contact for all YC Property Managers; Facilitate tracking packages, finding lost packages & missing items,
sending out aging item emails to PM’s.
- Seek the most efficient way to meet Member & Property Manager expectations.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Mail Center, functions, and capabilities.
- Assist in maintaining and updating detailed records of Member contact preference and Property Managers.
- Attend all Mail Center meetings to stay in tune with any updates.
- Work with Property Managers in order to coordinate proper delivery; Interface with other departments in order to
meet Member, guest, and prospective requests.
- Assist the Mail Center Manager with daily operations of the Mail Center.
- Maintain an alert and attentive demeanor at all times in addition to remaining calm during periods of heavy business.
- Recognize areas where Property Managers and Mail Center staff excel as well as noting areas for improvement.
- Respond to Property Manager complaints, concerns, and questions promptly and find the appropriate solution.
- Converse with the YC Team, Membership and guests in a hospitable and professional manner.
- Supervise & train the seasonal staff.
- Supervise the Main Center Guest Service Associate, Mail Center Associates, and other seasonal staff.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training, or job-related coursework
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repetitively
- Available to work weekends and holidays as needed (these are our busiest times)