The Mail Center is currently hiring for Mail Center Associate. The Mail Center Associate is a temporary position
responsible for assisting Mail Center staff in the daily operation of the department and delivery of mail and packages to
Members, guests, and employees.
The purpose of the Mail Center Associate is to be the driving force behind the scenes of the warehouse, assisting members &
guests in receiving and shipping of packages and letters.
Duties of the Mail Center Associate are:
Qualified candidates must have:
- Quickly and efficiently collect and distribution all of the member and guest packages that come to the mail center.
- Stay in constant communication with the Guest Service Associate to ensure proper packages are being pulled for
members and guest.
- Distribute incoming mail and packages according to company procedures
- Record outgoing packages into inventory software systems (SendSuite)
- Maintain an alert and attentive demeanor at all times in addition to remaining calm during periods of heavy business
- Converse with the Membership and guests in a hospitable and professional manner
- Load, unload or stack containers, materials or products.
- Assist with maintaining a daily inventory check on all packages stored within the Mail Center
- Provides a service to the Yellowstone Members and guests in receiving incoming and outgoing parcels
- Assist the Delivery & Trash Facility Supervisor with daily cleaning and organization of the Trash Facility
- Self-motivate to ensure all responsibilities are achieved without constant supervision.
- Seek most efficient way to enhance the Membership’s Mail Center experience.
- Provide a service to the Yellowstone Members and guests in receiving incoming and outgoing parcels
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
The positions offered are temporary and seasonal assignments. Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free
transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire, a complimentary meal each day, ski days each month for employees to enjoy
the mountain. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs repetitively
- Be able to work weekends and holidays as needed (these are our busiest times)
- Be able to work outside in inclement weather and adverse conditions