Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana, The club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With
fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers,
hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community.
Our employees make the Yellowstone
Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service,
ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
We are currently hiring for Residential Services Front Desk Coordinator. The Front Desk Coordinator is a seasonal position,
responsible for assisting the Residential Services Teams in the daily operation of the department and communication with
Members and guests.
The purpose of the Residential Services Front Desk Coordinator is to be the first point of contact for members and guests with
all questions, concerns, or requests relating to Rental Homes, Property Management and Housekeeping.
Duties of the Front Desk Coordinator are:
Qualified candidates must have:
- Maintain an alert and attentive demeanor at all times in addition to remaining calm during periods of heavy business.
- Converse with the Membership and guests in a hospitable and professional manner.
- Constantly managing the front desk area, all members are to be greeted upon entry of the building and all phone calls
should be answered in 2 rings.
- Self-motivate to ensure all responsibilities are achieved without constant supervision.
- Respond to Member complaints, concerns, and questions promptly and find the appropriate solution.
- Seek most efficient way to enhance the Membership’s experience.
- Check in and out all reservation in TEI daily.
- Maintaining and updating detailed records of Member contact preference and Property Managers.
- Answer all member, guest, and prospects questions in accordance with the Yellowstone Club company procedures.
- Make keys for all up coming rentals.
- Work closely with Residence Experience Coordinators (REC) & Lodging to prepare for all upcoming rentals efficiently.
- Provide a service to the Yellowstone Members and guests by being the face of Residential Services.
- Create and update digital files and documents related to Residential Services operations.
- Maintain a clean and organized front desk, and lobby.
- Establish and train other REC Team members on daily operations of the Front Desk.
- Interface with other departments to meet Member, guest, and prospect requests.
- Work with concierge for member billing and requests.
- Maintain privacy of our Members at all time.
- Serve as a coordinator for the Residence Experience Coordinators & Property Managers, dispatching teams and
assigning tasks based on team assignments.
The position offered is a Seasonal position.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift 10 lbs.
- Available to work weekends and holidays as needed (these are our busiest times)
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free transportation from Bozeman
to the Club upon hire, a complimentary meal each day, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, and a ski pass
to Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about
the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.
To apply, please visit www.yellowstoneclub.com and click on "YC Careers" at the bottom of the homepage.