Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community.
Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Retail department is currently seeking candidates for Retail Sales Associates.
The purpose of the Retail Sales Associate is to assist in providing production knowledge and sales support to Members and guest with Yellowstone Club’s retail standards and expectations.
• Provide accurate and timely information regarding retail shop and services.
• Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance.
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise.
• Provide the highest level of customer service.
• Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked.
• Assist in the maintenance of all inventories in the stockroom and on the selling floor.
• Properly execute all relevant register functions.
• Ensure merchandise is neat, clean and pressed for presentation in the Retail Shop to the Club’s standards.
• Assist in preparing attractive and creative in-store displays and visual merchandising.
• Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
• Handle Member and guest questions, complaints, and issues.
• Charge the appropriate Member account for items purchased.
• Interface with other departments in order to meet Member, guest, and prospective Member requests.
• Answer Member, guest, prospect, and interdepartmental inquiries by telephone, facsimile, email and mail.
• Provide a positive atmosphere in the retail shop for Members, guests, and employees.
• Understand and communicate the rental equipment packages and features to ensure the best match, ensuring all equipment is returned efficiently and properly in the rental system.
• High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
• One to two years’ experience in customer service
• Strong verbal/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
• Previous cash handling experience
• Ability to interact and maintain positive relationships with Members, guests, co-workers, and management.
The positions offered are seasonal, full-time positions located in Big Sky, MT.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire and a complimentary meal each shift. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.