Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community.
Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Retail department is currently seeking candidates for Rental Technicians.
The purpose of the Rental Technician is to prepare Yellowstone Club’s Members and guests for activities on property by outfitting them with the proper equipment.
• Provide accurate and timely information regarding rental shop services.
• Charge the appropriate Member account for services rendered and rental equipment.
• Interface with other departments in order to meet Member, guest, and prospective Member requests.
• Answer Member, guest, prospect, and interdepartmental inquiries by telephone, facsimile, email and mail.
• Keep detailed records of Member preferences and requests.
• Ensure proper selection, fitting and selling of a variety of winter and summer sports equipment and accessories.
• Provide a positive atmosphere in the rental shop for Members, guests, and employees.
• Understand and communicate the rental equipment packages and features to ensure the best match, ensuring all equipment is returned efficiently and properly in the rental system.
• Repair rental equipment.
• Provide consistent exceptional customer service.
• High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
• One to two years’ experience in customer service
• 2+ years’ of experience with outdoor equipment
• Strong verbal communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
• Previous work experience in retail industry, preferred
• Understanding of ski, snowboard, mountain bike mechanics and components is a plus
• Knowledge of Jonas computer system and Easy Rent is a plus
The positions offered are seasonal, full-time positions located in Big Sky, MT.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire and a complimentary meal each shift. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.