Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community.
Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Retail department is currently seeking candidates for a Retail Supervisor.
The purpose of the Retail Supervisor is to assist in overseeing day-to-day operations and facilitate impeccable Member and guest services and assist in the daily operations of the Retail division.
• Ensure that each Member and guest receives outstanding service in a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
• Empowered to guarantee total Member satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our Members at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our Members and guests and assure that all transactions are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
• Understand and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for team members, Members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the Assistant General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
• Maintain a favorable working relationship with all Yellowstone Club team members to foster and promote a positive working environment.
• Assist in managing Retail department including coach and counseling, train and disciplinary action where necessary.
• Oversee staff to ensure crews are utilizing department practices for consistency.
• Initiate interaction with Members, guests, and prospective members to obtain and disperse information, ensure compliance with standards and expectations and to receive feedback.
• Responsible for supervising the daily operations of the Retail division, shift or events as called upon.
• Responsible to conduct training as needed to keep Retail team informed on Club events, activities, changes and any other information that the team needs to be made aware of as it relates to the Member experience.
• Work with Retail team to ensure Retail Associates efficiently meet and/or exceed Member expectations.
• Associates degree or equivalent course work
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major preferred
• 4+ years of experience in the Retail industry
• 2+ years of supervisory experience
The position offered is a full-time, year-round position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision, a 401k program with company match, a free ski pass, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, outdoor activities to enjoy in the summer months, and a casual dress code. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.