Purpose: The purpose of the Valet Supervisor is to ensure and provide safe handling of Members and guest vehicles to including shuttle dispatch, proper parking, securing, and handling of keys.
Directly or indirectly supervises employees; carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Club’s policies, procedures and applicable laws; responsibilities include but are not limited to: interviewing, assisting with scheduling and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Ensure that each member and guest receives outstanding guest service in a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
• Empowered to guarantee total guest satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our guests at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our members and guests and assure that all transactions with guests are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
• Understand and apply all property safety, security and cleaning procedures to maintain a secure, safe and clean environment for employees, members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
• Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a positive working environment.
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assist in supervising Valet including scheduling, coach and counsel, train and disciplinary action where necessary. Evaluate on-the-job performance.
• Oversee staff to ensure crews are utilizing department practices for consistency.
• Initiate interaction with Members, guests, and prospective members to obtain and disperse information.
• Assist the Valet Manager and Assistant Managers with supervising the daily operations of the Valet division.
• Seek most efficient manner in which to meet Member expectations.
• Converse with the Membership and guests in a hospitable and professional manner.
• Greet arriving and departing Members and guests.
• Park Member and guest vehicles in specified areas in an efficient and safe manner.
• Retrieve Member and guest vehicles from specified areas in an efficient and safe manner.
• Perform drive and park assignments as per department policies and procedures.
• Shuttle Member and guests’ skis, poles, and snowboards from the porte-cochere to the snow.
• Provide cleaning services for the vehicles inside and out and fill them with gas.
• Provide shuttle runs for Members, guests, and employees; Ski storage; Mail Center deliveries/pickups; airport shuttles; etc.
• Provide accurate and timely information regarding services, events, and greater area activities.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure standards for quality, customer service and Club culture expectations are met.
• Ensure hours of operation are in compliance with Club need and business demands.
• Prepare staff work schedules to accommodate the expected business demand.
• Supervise and participate with the Valet in the preparation, arrival, check-in, daily service, and departures of the Members, guests, and prospective Members.
• Interface with other departments in order to meet Member, guest, and prospective Member requests.
• Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Club policies, procedures, and standards of service to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
• Meet departmental productivity, organization, punctuality/attendance and consistency standards.
• Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
• Treat Members, guests, vendors, customers and co-workers with professionalism and respect at all times.
• Maintain privacy of our Members at all time.
• Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times.
• Communicate regularly and effectively with all employees, supervisors, managers and directors.
• Perform work in a safe and high quality manner.
• Project a favorable image of Yellowstone Club to Members and guests at all times.
• Must be able to work flexible work hours/schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays. Long hours may be required due to business demands.
•Aid in other Member Services department needs.
• Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties, work hours and/or responsibilities for this job at any time.