José Andrés’ ThinkFoodGroup’s mission is to change the world through the power of food.
How do we take Fast Casual to the next level?
• We appreciate that guests are busy and have limited time.
• We believe that quality of what people eat shouldn’t be limited by how much money they have.
• We represent ingredients and tastes that people have never encountered.
• We understand that an experience becomes memorable when we excite all the senses: Taste, Sound, Smell, Texture and Visuals.
• We remember that a smile goes a long way!
As a General Manager, you have four distinct roles:
AMBASSADOR: You embody the soul of the restaurant. You passionately share and teach the Beefsteak experience to your people and your community.
CULINARIAN: You love creating dishes and talking about food. You pay extremely close attention to quality and consistency.
ADMINISTRATOR: You understand the importance of detail and documentation. Administration is extremely important to the financial success of any operation.
LEADER: You can create and grow an amazing team. You care about people, and understand they are the core of our business.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Manage day to day operations.
• Deliver the best guest service in the industry.
• Hire, train, maintain a top tier staff.
• Monitor your cost of goods, labor, comps, and operating supplies.
• P&L Management
• Drive sales.
• Be a ThinkFoodGroup ambassador.
Your perks will include:
• Extremely competitive base salary.
• General Manager Incentive Program – potential bonus of up to 20% of your annual salary.
• Company paid single-coverage health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and AD&D insurance.
• Monthly SmarTrip card or parking stipend.
• 401k eligibility after 6 months.
• Paid Time Off.
• Free shift meals at Beefsteak.
• 50% Discount on food at ThinkFoodGroup restaurants (excludes minibar/barmini, PEPE, hotel partnerships).
• Confidential Employee Assistance Program.
• Potential for Education Reimbursement.