Head Cook / Kitchen Manager
Bluestone Lane, New York's premier coffee experience, is on the lookout for energetic and experienced Head Cook / Kitchen Manager to join the team.
The Head Cook / Kitchen Manager is responsible for prepping, cooking and assembling a variety of food products and meals, complying with all applicable sanitation, health and personal hygiene standards and following established food production processes and procedures.
- Executing all aspects of food service - preparing, cooking and portioning
- Ensuring you are serving creative and well presented food to guests
- Work efficiently in a fast paced restaurant environment
- Clearly communicating with kitchen staff, porters, floor staff, baristas and managers
- Creating a hospitable atmosphere of professionalism, integrity and efficiency
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Department of Health License or be willing to obtain one
- Daytime Hours
- Competitive industry salary
- Career progression opportunities
Our open house, will be held at Bluestone Lane Greenwich Village (55 Greenwich Avenue, NY 10014) on the following days and times:
Tuesday February 20 9:00am-12:00pm
If you're passionate about providing memorable customer experiences with a smile and can see yourself growing with the Bluestone Lane family, apply today.