- Be good with IT
- Have natural rapport and be able to strike up relationships with our guests
- Encourage a strong working relationship between departments
- Have a good understanding of housekeeping budgets
- Be confident being part of the duty management team
One of the most elegant country house hotels in the Cotswolds, Buckland Manor is set in ten acres of stunning grounds. With 4 AA red stars, 3 AA rosettes, and a member of Relais & Châteaux, Buckland Manor offers employees the opportunity to work within a traditional, yet friendly English country house hotel.
The hotel may be able to offer on-site staff accommodation in order to help the newest members of the team settle into life at the hotel and local area.
WE WANT TO DEVELOP OUR PEOPLE
We have created our own internal training and development pathways for almost every job role in the business. This means the development journey in the business is mapped out clearly in writing, which employees are given when they start work, so everyone knows what the next step on their journey is, and how to get there. We also have our own people brand- 'Family First', because we are one big family :)
WE WANT WORK TO BE A PLEASURE
We’re a people business — our success relies on the skills and happiness of every one of our team. That’s why we invest in your training and development and promote from within. We depend on your personality and enthusiasm for hospitality… and we offer all sorts in return. We can offer careers across our collection of hotels or just a great place to work locally. For some senior roles, we may look for relevant experience, but for other jobs we just want the right character and attitude— we’ll teach you the rest!
AND…OUR TEAMS GET
- Amazing staff rates at our hotels for themselves, friends and family, as well as great food and beverage discounts
- Recognition for each year of work with us and big length of service milestones
- Access to our employee benefits and engagement platform and other performance, loyalty and fun -related perks!
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Programme, which is on hand to provide personal help and support if and when it’s needed
- Team events, recognition and celebrations!