Chido and Padre’s celebrates Baja Mexico’s fresh, coastal cuisine while bringing the fun festive atmosphere back to Buckhead. Our elevated fare includes fresh seafood and mesquite grilled meats paired with bold, authentic flavors from Mexico. Our cocktails are hand-crafted with fresh squeezed juices with flavors inspired by Mexican artists and damn good tequila.
Chido and Padre are the personifications of the notion that opposites attract. Chido is the mischievous risk taker while Padre is the do-gooder voice of reason. Together they are the perfect pair; a unique blend that just works.
We can all relate to both friends, but which one will you be tonight?
The purpose of this position is to interact with our guests and ensure they have a great
experience when dining at the resort. Restaurant Servers are responsible for positive guest
interactions while accurately ordering and delivering food to guests in a friendly and efficient
manner. At all times, servers are expected to be attentive to our guest needs and making them
feel welcome, comfortable, important and relaxed.Responsibilities:
• Greet guests, and take food and drink orders accurately and with a positive attitude;
• Follow cash handling procedures;
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus and promotions;
• Engage with guests in a friendly manner;
• Assist food preparation staff when necessary;
• Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. as needed;
• Follow regulations regarding age requirements for the purchase of alcohol
Responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.
• Positive interpersonal skills required
• Excellent oral communication skills required
• Must be able to work the hours dictated by the business and schedule set in place by the Manager; Weekend, evening, and holiday work may be necessary
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Previous restaurant experience preferred
• Successful completion of alcohol servsafe certification