Chi'Lantro is seeking a Marketing Manager. In this role you will be responsible for developing and executing Chi'Lantro's marketing strategy. Chi'Lantro's marketing department is an exciting, fast paced, and high energy environment that works to support all restaurants, catering and operations departments. We are a small team looking for a motivated team player to help accelerate our growth and drive our success.
What You'll Do
- Oversee production and schedule of printed and digital media.
- Coordinate all design projects including but not limited to banners, private label and menu.
- Develop customer-centric content that inspires and educates guests.
- Partner with Operations, HR and Catering teams to identify, prioritize and produce consistent positioning and messaging.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Visit stores to support with marketing initiatives and ensure follow through of marketing plans.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Create all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measure results.
- Analyze brand positioning and develop customer insights.
- Measure and report performance of all brand marketing campaigns, and assess ROIs and KPIs.
- Manage field marketing initiatives and responsiblities.
- Work closely with design agencies and assist with new product launches.
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience in loyalty programs, digital marketing and fundraising.
- Experience in a restaurant, hospitality, or retail environment is a plus.
Who We Are
As see on ABC's Shark Tank and world famous for "The Original Kimchi Fries®"! Chi'Lantro is one of a kind Korean BBQ inspired™ Lifestyle fast casual brand in Austin, Texas. Established in 2010, Jae Kim, Found of Chi'Lantro, started a food truck business by making out his credit cards and taking out his total savings of $30,000 to pursue his vision of building the world-leading Korean BBQ brand. Today, Chi'Lantro serves nearly 1 million Austinites and its visitors yearly at 8 different locations and are committed to serving our guests great food and amazing customer service in a clean and friendly environment.
Our Core Values: DART
Dedicated - Be committed to winning
Authentic - Be real
Resilient - Move forward and grow
Thankful - Be grateful and be happy
Join our Dream! Come vibe with us on our inspiration journey!