Chi'Lantro is seeking a Training Manager. In this role you will be responsible for developing training programs focused to strengthen team members’ and management’s existing skills, and to teach new skills to elevate performance and support professional and personal growth. The Training Manager is also responsible for assessing, designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating team member training programs in a manner that reflects and upholds Chi'Lantro's vision, mission and core values.
What You'll Do
- Review existing training programs; suggest enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning and retention and/or meet the changing needs of guests, the company, and the industry
- Identifies opportunities such as operational changes or industry developments that training could improve.
- Ensures that training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.
- Collaborates with vendors and third-party training providers to arrange employee requirements applicable to the organization and industry.
- Obtains and develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Trains and coaches members of management and others involved in the employee development efforts.
- Plans, organizers, facilitates and orders supplies for team member development and training events.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications such as intranet bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure team members have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Ensures that training milestones and goals are met while adhering to approved training budget.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training of evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies programs as needed.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Works effectively with other members of management and the HR department.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- At least two years of experience in training with one year of supervisory experience required.
- Certified Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of training processes.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
Who We Are
As see on ABC's Shark Tank and world famous for "The Original Kimchi Fries®"! Chi'Lantro is one of a kind Korean BBQ inspired™ Lifestyle fast casual brand in Austin, Texas. Established in 2010, Jae Kim, Found of Chi'Lantro, started a food truck business by making out his credit cards and taking out his total savings of $30,000 to pursue his vision of building the world-leading Korean BBQ brand. Today, Chi'Lantro serves nearly 1 million Austinites and its visitors yearly at 8 different locations and are committed to serving our guests great food and amazing customer service in a clean and friendly environment.
Our Core Values: DART
Dedicated - Be committed to winning
Authentic - Be real
Resilient - Move forward and grow
Thankful - Be grateful and be happy
Join our Dream! Come vibe with us on our inspiration journey!